We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
Our Website may use software features known as “cookies”, which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services.
Disclosure of Information
- We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
- The Dyslexia SpLD Trust complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
- Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
- Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by The Dyslexia SpLD Trust approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce relevant services.
- If you do not wish to receive this information from The Dyslexia SpLD Trust or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
- If a third party acquires control or the business of The Dyslexia SpLD Trust, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website’s own privacy statement. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
The The Dyslexia SpLD Trust website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.
Thursday 14th January 2016
Wednesday 1st April 2015
The Dyslexia-SpLD Trust continues its work to provide expert advice, support materials and...Read more